Sample Title (15)

Featured Discussions

Best Pittsburgh Summer Memory Contest

Please post here your bes

Started by Joanne Quinn-SmithLatest Reply

Best Pittsburgh Holiday Memory Contest

Best Pittsburgh Holiday Memory Contest: Win $40.00 in Gift Certificates to Nakama or Tambellini 7th St. All You have to do is post your be…

Started by Joanne Quinn-SmithLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Way2Wellness’s “NEW YEAR NEW IMPROVED YOU” Program

Look for the launch of Way2Wellness’s “NEW YEAR NEW IMPROVED YOU” Program Need to shed a few holiday pounds? Look no further than this prog…

Started by Donna Haybarger

4 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Donna Haybarger

Pittsburghers Do Not Blow Horns

The roads here are hard enough to survive.  The last thing we need is someone blowing their car horn.  We all need help here!  Cut other dr…

Started by Justin Brown

0 Oct 22, 2013

"The Healthy Dish Finder"

I am honored to announce I am writing for the city of Pittsburgh's "The Downtowner" a segment called “The Healthy Dish Finder”. If you live…

Started by Donna Haybarger

0 Aug 20, 2013

MY PITTSBURGH MEMORY, SUMMER, 1966

The woman had been sitting in the same spot long before I had arrived.  Not a pretty girl, really, for there are but few of them in Pittsbu…

Started by Dewey Edward Chester

0 Jun 13, 2013

Best Pittsburgh Summer Memory Contest

Please post here your bes

Started by Joanne Quinn-Smith

0 May 20, 2013

NEW BAKERY IN MARS AREA! SNACKS FOR THE MARS HIGH CRAFT FAIR!

Okay all you crafters who are heading up to Mars for this weekend's spring craft fair. Get thee to the new bakery! It's right across from…

Started by Tamar Cerafici

0 Mar 23, 2012

Hearing Loss Q&A

What questions do you have about hearing loss and related issues.  Post a question here or feel free to contact me at info@hearwellcenter.c…

Started by Suzanne Yoder, Au.D.

2 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Vee Czernics

Interesting Pittsburghers

Hello all, I am going to be writing about Pittsburghers for a website. I am in need of subject matter... the topic, interesting or notable…

Started by nicole

6 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by JoAnn Forrester

Athletes and Sleep

Introducing "Ultimate Sleep for Sports and Competition" "a guided experience for Athletes who want a 'secret advantage' over competition"…

Started by Sanna Carapellotti

2 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Sanna Carapellotti

It had to be the Borscht!!

Last week I found the recipe Geno Malkin's mother's recipe for the soup she makes for her son before each game and I have been making it al…

Started by Patrick Joyce

1 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Joanne Quinn-Smith

RSS

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Joanne Quinn-Smith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service